So I'm going to start the bidding at £100 for a 2 hour immersion in either my dungeon or my clinic, or even a bit of both.
A few rules from me though to take into consideration before bidding.
1. The bids must not be for sessions already booked.
2. I must have sessioned with you at least once before, ensuring our interests match.
3. The bids should be received by me by midnight on the 20 July
4. The session can be a general session, a medical session or a mixture of both.
5. You will have 3 months from the end of the auction to arrange a mutually suitable date for the session.
As before, all proceeds from the auction will go fully to my charity challenge. If you want to know more details I'll happily chat about it until the cows come home in person…. :)